Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Friday alright

It's been a busy day, with a couple of really irritating things, and one really good thing. I am going to a PJ party with my girls. Grown women in sweats and yoga pants, lounging on air mattresses, hanging around drinking wine and other adult beverages, stuffing our faces with the various sweets, treats and snacks contributed, and having a good time of it. We haven't seen much of each other in several months and I'm ready to go. Except...I can't find the overnight bag that is big enough. I need to bring bedsheets and a blanket. It doesn't take much to heat or cool me, and there are some menopausal women in this gaggle of girlfriends of mine. They will likely keep the place like a meat locker. But it's fine for tonight because I need a Girls Night Out. Regardless of whether it's a Friday or not.

3 comments:

fazzey said...

Have FUN!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a GREAT TIME!!! ENJOY!!

Katie said...

So glad you stopped by my place. I came over to snoop around and found I really like your writing style.

Just wanted to let you know, I will announce the winner of my giveaway on Sunday.

Here's to a fun night out. Hope you don't freeze!

Catch ya on the flip side~
Katie
P.S.
I am also learning to FLY!