Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brought to you by Lowe's

(If you're wandering here from the Suburban Correspondent, Welcome...I don't have as much to play with on my blog like she does. I have this issue with ADD, and have to abide by the K.I.S.S principle...as in Keep It Simple Sherlock!)

Brought to you in part by Lowe's....





Let's ... something together. OK, but I really don't know how qualified the dragonfly is to use the 5-in-1 scraper tool in the paint department.


Back story: I service the books and magazines at a few Lowe's stores and remembered that I forgot to do something at store #1 while in store #2. So, on the way home, I returned to store #1 to do what I missed the first time. I was walking down the paint aisle and two employees were eyeballing this peghook a little too much. I stopped to see what they were gawking at, and found a dragonfly for $6.98. It perched on the peghook for the 5-in-1 scraper tool.

1 comment: