Wednesday, November 5, 2008

To the relief of the postal workers

They can now stop delivering those political mailers that got larger and larger as it neared election day. Those things went from a 5x7 early on, to 8x15 like I got this past week. Some were folded into three or four pages, essentially making them even larger. To my relief I can give my shredder a break (I shred the name/address portion, ESPECIALLY since they use my *gasp* middle name on them). And my senses can get a break from all the high school maturity that political arenas collect. It's pretty much all childish behavior. I get enough of that around my spawn, I don't need to hear, see or read grown adults doing it.

1 comment:

MrsSoersdal said...

AGREED! Although I was mainly just getting 3 emails a day and at least as many phone calls.