Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have no life

Therefore I blog.

Or at least I did till I had no life and blog block. ::concocts a colorful visual with words that equates the blockage, and decides to spare my readers since they may have snackage while reading this::

Edit: Devildog came home from work, I asked how his day was, got an answer that wasn't a grunt. I asked what his favorite part of the day was. (got your gag bucket Persnickety?).... he said "now". You can go about your gagging and barf gestures now. He's being sweet and I'm not even emitting those pheromones that tell him I'm ovulating.

5 comments:

tinkguy said...

What would you knit a super hero? My favorite super hero is Storm, from the X-men. I figured anything I knit her would get wet-- unless I knit her some knee high socks to keep warm in snowy conditions. She wears some pretty tall boots. Are there lightning resistant fibers?

I read your blog. You have a life.

I look forward to knitting with you again.

Persnickety Ticker said...

I was cautious with my snackage when I read the first part, then I practically horked Moose Tracks all over my keyboard. You two are too sweet. You need to just pose for a Halmark or Diamond commercial and just get it over with, already.


My word vert? pountriz. Sounds like a sexual lubricant.

Persnickety Ticker said...

HAHAHA!! After I posted that last comment, it presented me with another word vert in case I needed to post another comment...wanna know what it is? HEHEHEHE...

momblest.

There is a computer programmer somewhere with waaaaay too much time on his or her hands.

MrsSoersdal said...

AWWWWW!!! What a sweet husband!

Before I was married I totally would have barfed after reading that but now I have a soft spot for good married men.

Laura said...

I just came across your blog and immediately laughing..