Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Darwin? You wanna open the back door yet?

I had a rather unpleasant (and that's putting it very nicely) interaction with another parent at school this morning. The other individual seems to think they're above the rules and laws, and I being the Feisty one that I am...called this individual on their error. They proceeded to be nasty and vile about things. I have certain options I have not exercised yet, but there were two other parents that saw the interaction as well. I am really trying not to waste any unnecessary energy on this individual who should be at the door to Darwin's waiting room, but the devil keeps throwing it back out there for me to recall. So, this individual, along with others like this one....really should just go hide back in the corner of the waiting room and stay out of the middle of the public arena. Because, really...there are other people needing the oxygen being used by those who should have exited the other door of Darwin's waiting room a long time ago.

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Explain "Darwin's Waiting Room" please!

** miss shannon ** said...

for you to pass on to said parent... "here's your sign"