Sunday, November 18, 2007

indecision

If this is not one of the deadly sins, it probably should be. I'm horrible about it. I really try not to waffle and waver, but honestly it's difficult. I couldn't decide what music to download. I know, it's MUSIC for pete's sake. I was listening to a few lesser known artists like Cheer Up Charlie and A Catholic Record Production. Same general genre, but different directions. I liked them both. I ended up not even downloading anything. Now I'm tired because I putzed around on the computer tinkering with the music site. I guess it's a good thing I went to church today so I don't have to worry about getting up in the morning.
I'll post my download choices later when I make them.

I also tried to knit myself a scarf....I started with 35 stitches and ended up with something like 45. I dunno, I might tink it and start again. I took it off the needles and strung it on a shoelace (new) just so I can see what I've done to it. It frustrates me because I can see and translate the stitches in my brain when I crochet. But knitting....I'm lucky I haven't put my own eye out with the needle.

No comments: