Tuesday, March 25, 2008

She snuck up on me

The guys reading this blog....may want to forget this entry and move on. Got girly topics to talk about today....I was busy with work for a couple weeks. Then spent a few days recuperating, hangin' with the husband, attempting to reclaim the appearance of my house. Minimal luck on that last one though. I was looking forward to a couple weeks of less work just to have time to do other stuff. I failed to pay attention to the calendar......and the hag arrived unnanounced yesterday. I don't recall any PMS or even bouts of rage. The past two days have included 2 hour naps, and almost no physical effort to do much of anything. I have absolutely NO ENERGY whatsoever. I have had no inclination to reclaim my house, I just want to sleep. The dang hag showed up with no notice, no warning, nothing. It's either that or I just wasn't paying attention. This is not entirely impossible for me. You know Blonde knows no ethnicity right?

1 comment:

Persnickety Ticker said...

...bouts of rage....bwahahhahahahahaha...I am still cracking up hours later...