Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A week after the crash

I have been hosting some friends rather unexpectedly the last several days, so I have been unable to post much of an update to how I'm doing. However, I did manage to sneak in an update video yesterday while everyone was out of the house. It took several takes, but this is the best of the lot, and I have no clue why my camera and mic settings were screwy, nor could I figure out what was wrong with them. So, we'll just have to live with what looks like Asian monster movie dubbing over in English.



Ever so thankful I'm only colorful and banged up and that it was not worse. And I pray that the occupants of the cars around me (and there were several) gleaned a lesson from this as well.

Meanwhile, I'm bumbling around, getting things done, despite being opposable thumb challenged.

No comments: