Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthing Day to me

Nope, the Stowaway/Thumper hasn't escaped the oven yet. However the oldest brother has survived to mark 16 years of adventure. He was born at a ridiculously early hour, weighing 7 pounds, 6.4 ounces. The nurse weighed him and turned to ask me where I was hiding him.
I can't wait till he's an adult. I am going to set my alarm for that time in the morning and call him and yell into the phone "it's a boy!" and hang up cackling. Bwahahahaha!!! I'm such an evol mother!

Happy Birthday RW.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Aw! I hope you did wake him up this morning. :-)

Persnickety Ticker said...

And now?? I feel so F*UCKING old.

Sweet sixteen. Ahh.

Has he picked out a dress to wear to his party yet?

(cackling madly as I run away before I get smacked)

Chrissy said...

He was musch cuter when he was little.