Monday, June 29, 2009

Something or someone is on strike

It's been a week since my last post and it was intentional. I have been fighting back a "preggo-meltdown" as I call it. No sense in boring my readers with the details and the one woman pity party I was making of it. Short story, my sciatic nerve is compressed and pinched even more and it has limited my movement even further than the whole "baby #4, mom over 30" issue was already. There are things going on with the physical house that are frustrating me. The other members of my household are prompting further frustration. The frustration is prompting me to be rather angry and cranky and really not pleasant or funny. It's hard for me to blog cranky. It's akin to grocery shopping before you eat breakfast. You come here to get a slight chuckle at the very least, not this whining BS that has been wanting to escape my brain via keyboard.
If you see me on the news, just know it was not unprovoked.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Aren't pregnancy hormones a legal defense for insanity in a court of law?

Hang in there.

JennyMac said...

Hang in there... :)

Barb said...

I think we should be legally allowed to blame most everything on pregnancy. It does some CRAZY things to your body and mind.

Unknown said...

I understand completely how you feel. My final (#4) was born Jan 4th and I am over 35, with a 9 1/2 yr. gap between 3 and 4