Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I got a call today for a survey. I decided to let someone do their job for a change and not be ill mannered to the caller. There were demographic questions, including one about religious preference. She asked "Are you an evangelical or born-again christian?"

my answer: "Well you can only be born once." It forced her to rephrase the question to ask if I was Jewish, Protestant or Catholic. I guess I wasn't as well behaved as I initially set out to be then huh? She's probably one of those hellfire-and-brimstone types that believes that *I* will be going straight to hell as soon as I expire here on Earth. Bless her lil heart, she didn't realize she would be entertaining me when she called me today. *snort!* born again......it was hard enough getting the spawn out of the uterus the first time, how do they expect to fit back in there later and not do damage?

No comments: