Monday, July 4, 2011

ABC's of Feisty

  • Age: 35
  • Bed size: queen
  • Chore I dislike: cleaning the fridge
  • Dogs: none
  • Essential start to your day: No talking till I've had my coffee - cream & sugar.
  • Favorite color: blue
  • Gold or silver: gold
  • Height: 5’ 4"
  • Instruments that you can play: none - former Euphonium/Baritone horn player
  • Job title: wife, mom, & book slinger
  • Kids: Oldest, 18. Beast, 16. Clone, 9. Blur, 1
  • Live: North Florida. And no, it is NOT Georgia.
  • Mom’s name: Mom
  • Nicknames: Several, including some unprintable words.
  • Overnight hospital stays: four - something about spawning.
  • Pet peeve: I'm deathly allergic to B.S. & stupidity.
  • Quote from a movie: Hakuna Matata? Heck, I don't watch many movies, much less remember them enough to quote them.
  • Righty or lefty: Righty
  • Sibling: #4 of 6 for dad. #1 of 3 for mom.
  • Time you wake up: at the last possible minute.
  • Urban or Rural: somewhere in between.
  • Vegetables: I don't eat enough of them.
  • What makes you run late: anything and everything. Kids, my own A.D.D., I'm better about being on time.
  • X-rays: dental, wrist, full spinal
  • Yummy food you make: cookies, pork chops in sour cream, rubber chicken
  • Zoo favorite animal: the ones behind the safety of walls and gates.

No comments: