Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunny Beaudelaire

She's a character in the Lemony Snicket movie. The baby sister, who my own baby daughter resembles in some ways. Mini-Human is teething at a constant daily rate and has bouts of misery every. single. day. She occasionally chews on the furniture too. Tonight, she climbed up in the chair next to where I sit at the table, and as she stood in that chair, began to chew on the back of mine. It looked a bit like Kilroy, but it makes me shudder a bit. I would not be surprised to enter the room and find my MiniHuman hanging from the table like Sunny Beaudelaire, leaving teeth marks in the wood, babbling incoherently.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Feisty Irish Wench said...

A comment was removed for what amounts to spam. It was unrelated to anything to do with the blog. I did not click any links associated w/ the profile because I can't be 100% sure it is wise to do so.

Sunny Yukon said...

I love reading your stories of Mini-Human's progress!

Sunny (Yukon, not Beaudelaire ;) )