1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?
ESPN, Madden football on the PS2, or as it happens while I type this, some sort of action/thriller type of movie.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
The list of things he will eat is shorter but he will NOT eat okra.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Amber Bock, Killians, Miller Lite
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
9 -oops, he said 10
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
A burger stacked with as many patties as possible with cheese layered between each one, no condiments, no salad.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Beef and potatoes in whatever form it arrived. Burger and fries, steak and fries, burger and chips, steak and baked potato
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
a speedo or a skirt
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida Gators, Atlanta Braves
13. Who will he vote for?
If he voted, I wouldn't know who he selected since we don't share that information with each other.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me, J.C.S., R.K., T.K
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
whine, bite my nails, sit in front of the computer way too much
16. How many states has he lived in?
2 and 1 other country
17. What is his heritage?
Irish, American Indian, English via France (way back during the Crusades)
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Anything I bake is well received, but his favorites involve chocolate.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Football, baseball, soccer, basketball (in the hood, not at school) and spent time as a band geek. - oops, apparently he did play basketball on a school team, but it must've been before we met.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations?
City Recreation League Softball
For this meme, I will tag:
The woman reading this.